Being out of work has made me realize that I have a lot of guilty pleasures. Like, really a lot. I feel as though I have more guilty pleasures than the typical person. Some of them I don’t actually feel guilty about, but they’re not things that I tend to advertise, until now. I’m going to have to categorize the pleasures by the level of guilt that I feel when partaking in them: sometimes, always, and never.
- Laying in bed, or on the couch, all day.
- Not exercising when I tell myself it needs to happen.
- Wearing slippers, that kind of look like shoes, out in public.
- Stalking people on Facebook. I don’t think I’m alone on this one.
- Filling up my online shopping cart with hundreds of dollars worth of clothes, and then not actually purchasing anything. (This is currently happening, except I might actually get some things.)
- Eating chocolate Chex for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Not washing my face before bed.
- Taking a nap after working out, but before I shower and change.
- Buying more chapstick when I already have dozens upon dozens.
- Watching every show on Bravo, i.e. all the Real Housewives, Millionaire Matchmaker, etc.
- Not wearing a bra…but only around the house.
- Not putting pants on in the morning.
- Eating sweets at all times of the day.
- Painting my nails multiple times a week.
- Eating pasta with butter and cheese.
- Lighting multiple vanilla scented candles…in every room.
So there you go, people…all of the guilty pleasures I can currently think of. If you know me, and there’s anything you think I missed, or if you want to share any of your own sometimes, always, or never guilty pleasures, just leave a comment!