Today ended up being pretty neutral, but only because the good and the bad canceled each other out. In true Stephanie fashion I’ll make a list for you.
- I had an off-site for work in Seattle. It was just my team, so 6 of us, it was a lot of fun, plus we talked about some pretty exciting work things.
- I got a new pair of pants.
- I had a fantastic lunch from this little Mexican place in Queen Anne.
- I had a really great letterpress class, and I’m super excited for the project I’m working on.
- I have a heated mattress pad on my bed.
- It took me over an hour to get to the off-site in Seattle.
- My pants ripped up the ass, and I didn’t realize until I sat down on a cold wood chair, so that’s why I got a new pair of pants.
- Lunch was great, but I walked there in my ripped pants.
- I was mouth breathing my entire letterpress class, and I was so doped up on sick people drugs my brain wasn’t functioning so I hardly got anything done.
- I didn’t get home until 10:30pm and I had heels on all day so I wanted to saw my feet off.
So, yeah…that was my Tuesday.