I can’t believe it’s been almost two weeks since I last posted; it doesn’t seem like it was that long ago! Anyway, some sort of cool and fun things have happened, and some not so cool and fun things. In true Stephanie fashion I will make a list:
1. Work has kicked into high gear and although I’m still doing a lot of the same stuff, I did get pulled into some super cool planning and designing for the future of Microsoft’s many websites.
2. The boyfriend and I went to Tacoma for a day trip to share some firsts together. First we visited the glass museum, and then spent a couple of hours at the LeMay car museum. A museum for Mr. Sullivan and one for me.
3. I got home Wednesday to find that my refrigerator had been open all day. I had already had a stressful and mediocre day. It was the icing on a shit cake so I threw out 80% of what was in there. I had no cheese, that made me sad, and I may have cried.
4. I rode the bus downtown. All by myself. My end destination was Pike Place. I bought some goodies for a package I’m sending to my family, mac and cheese at Beecher’s, and some beautifully colored tulips.
6. My mom is coming to visit in just 25 days. I’m so excited. SO EXCITED.